Monday, August 2, 2010

The Home Stretch

Well, it's 20 days until we move back into our dorms at West Liberty.

Today, my mom, sister, cousin, and I went to the campus to deal with some minor financial aid issues, and to see if we could preview my future room.

Surprisingly, my roommate and I got into the honors dorm, and we have never been in the hall before. It's pretty awesome. We have our own bathroom that we share with two other girls and walk-in closet that's our own. This made me even more excited to start school, as it's so much better than the community bathrooms of our previous year.

With less than a month until we go back to college, it's going to be more difficult to get together with friends. But I'm going to try. =)


In an extremely good mood, so something will probably go wrong, haha.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment