Monday, August 9, 2010

Assistant Director :)

Today, I had an adventure in filming with Li Cui and classmates from Wheeling Park High School. Waking up at 6:30 AM, I probably shouldn't have driven. But I drove to his house so we could pick up some equipment early in the morning.

Pittsburgh was an adventure with traffic and loading the car with sandbags and apple boxes. I had to sit in the back with the giant flag under my chin so it wouldn't block the back window.

On the way to the house we were filming at, we ran into traffic and had to go down an ON-RAMP. It was kinda fun and dangerous, but others were in front of us. We arrived a bit late.

Filming went pretty smoothly, but we didn't finish today. More sometime next week, and then I get to be an extra in the background :D

No comments:

Post a Comment