Monday, February 22, 2010

Masking Tape Shoe???

A few weeks ago, my Design II professor assigned a strange project to us. We were supposed to make a shoe...completely out of masking tape. Considering the last project was to make something out of cardboard, we weren't all that surprised.

Today was the turn-in date. I had finished everything except the tread on the bottom of the shoe. I knew I was going to get points taken off, but I didn't really think much of it.

My teacher seemed to enjoy it, so I think I'll at least get an A.

Earlier in the day, I had to give a speech. I hate public speaking, but it was a required course for my major. The speech was informative on the history of knitting. I like knitting, so it was a good topic. Everyone seemed to like it as I stood in the front, shaking from head to toe.

It's been an eventful, stressful day. I'm just glad it's over.

Next project: Making a flying organism out of plastic. I chose a dragonfly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment