Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bye Bye Bubble Phone

My old Tracfone was starting to wear out after two years of constant use and an incident involving a toilet. It was time to upgrade to a nicer phone, even though I was sad to see my little black phone be put away.

At Best Buy, my family and I picked out AT&T phones, after much waiting and changing of ideas. My mom's choice wasn't there, so she had to get the Solstice. I chose a red Xenon, and my sister went all expensive on us and got the only phone that wasn't free with our plan: the Impression.

After a few mishaps activating the phones, we were on our way. I loaded all my contacts from the bubble phone onto the new one and listened as the rest of my family were having difficulties getting used to their phones.

All in all, it was fun to get a new phone and unlimited texting. That's the best part, because Tracfone was prepaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment